Effective Date: Jan 08, 2022
Introduction and Overview
The Services include any services provided via this website, located at ozomg.com or ozomg.com.au (the “Site” ), our related mobile applications (the “Apps” ), our accounts and fan pages on social media platforms (the “Social Media Accounts” ), and any other websites, pages, features, or content owned and operated by the Company that hyperlink to this Policy.
The company responsible for selling the products via the Site and Apps (and therefore, the payment collection entity) is OzOmg Fashion, the company responsible for operating the Site and Apps. Therefore, the terms “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refer to OzOmg Fashion.
How we collect and use your personal information?
We respect the privacy of the visitors to our digital properties and the users of our products and services, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. We collect personal information when you use our Services. The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about you depends on the nature of your dealings with us and the circumstances of collection, including whether we collect the information from you as a customer, contractor, or in some other capacity.
Personal Information does not include data that has been effectively irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us or others, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
Your personal information is collected and used by us to support a range of different activities or business purposes. The purposes and types of information we collect are listed in the chart below, and should also be understood to include uses of your personal data that are related, reasonably expected or compatible with the purposes listed.
- To create account with us and manage your account
- To fulfill or process orders
- To provide customer service and support, or to provide you with service-related communications
- To undertake marketing advertising or other promotional activities
- To improve our product or service
- To prevent and investigate fraud and other illegal activities
- To comply with legal or compliance requirements
Please note: When communicating with us by email or through forms on our Services, or when you publicly share content through our Services, we ask that you please do not send us any sensitive information pertaining to yourself or to others. We do not generally collect or store health and genetic information, information about an individual’s race or ethnic origin, political opinions or associations, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or associations or criminal record, and biometric information used for biometric identification, and we will only do so with your consent (unless we are otherwise required or authorized under law to do so).
Sharing your personal information
We may disclose and share your personal information with the parties as described below.
- Within Our Corporate Organization: The Company is a part of a corporate organization that has several business processes, management structures and technical systems. We may share your personal information to our related group companies and, in some cases, other affiliates of our corporate group for business maintenance and personalization continuity purposes, for instance so that you may enjoy a personalized user experience across our digital properties, to provide you with the Services, or to take actions based on your requests or preferences.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with the following types of third-party service providers as set out in the table below:
- We strive to ensure that our third party service providers can only use your data for the purposes for which it was provided to them and to the extent necessary for such purposes, in accordance with our written instructions.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance: We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. We also may disclose your information where we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or our customers.
- Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose personal information—including account information, Wallet balance or points information—to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You acknowledge and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
Please note that we may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about the users of our Services, which is information that does not identify any specific individual.
Cookies and other tracking
- Cookies . Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
- Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly; to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services; to collect passive information about your use of our Services; to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns; to help us improve our Services; and to remember your preferences for your convenience.
Your Choices . Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- Third-Party Cookies. If you wish to opt-in or opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies, you may withdraw your consent or update your preferences at any time by clicking the “Manage Cookies” link within the Site footer or within the App menu, or by visiting https://www.aboutads.info/choices . For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see https://www.aboutads.info/consumers .
- Mobile Applications. To opt-out of data collection for interest-based advertising across mobile applications by participating companies, download the Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out offering here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices .
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Desktop), Safari (Mobile), Android Browser, Opera Mobile. It is also the case that you may control your advertising preferences from within your account settings on many services, including social media networks.
- Web Pixels . To see how successfully our marketing campaigns or other goals of the Services are performing we sometimes use conversion pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page (e.g. a thank you page once you have completed the procedure for subscribing to one of our services or have completed one of our forms). We also use web pixels to analyze usage patterns on our Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
- Analytics . We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. Presently, we use Google Analytics . Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- Behavioral Remarketing . We also use remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visited our Services. For this purpose, visitors are grouped by certain actions on our Services, e.g., by duration of a visit. This enables us to understand your preferences and to show you personalized advertising even if you are currently surfing on another website that also participates in the same advertising network. We utilize Google Ads, Bing Ads, and similar ad networks.
- Using Facebook Business Tools , we may display interest-based ads to you when using Facebook. To modify your preferences or turn off personalization for ads served by Facebook, you can visit Facebook’s Ad Preferences in addition to the Your Choices section below. We do not share any of your personal information with Facebook. We may also show ads to audiences that share similar characteristics as you. To do so, a list of email addresses is irreversibly encrypted through hashing and uploaded or transmitted from our site, and Facebook matches the hashed data against its own users, generating a lookalike audience and deleting the uploaded list. We do not have access to the identity of anybody in the “lookalike” audience, unless they choose to click on one of our advertisements.
- Other Tracking Technologies . We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect “clickstream” data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Site for the same purposes.
- Pages of our Site may also use Java scripts, which are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components; entity tags, which are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to accelerate website performance; and HTML5 local storage, which allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
- Location Information . You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third-parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings.
Access, Correction and Deletion of your Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain. To exercise your rights, you may make updates within your customer account on the Site or App, or you may contact us [email protected] We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Unsubscribe from Our Marketing Communications. If you do not want us to use your email account to send you marketing emails or non-transactional promotional materials, please directly click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email messages to you or contact us at [email protected] We will honour your opt-out request, as required under applicable law.
We take reasonable steps to de-identify or destroy personal information when it is no longer required for any permitted purpose. We also retain information for backup, archival, fraud prevention or detection, or audit purposes. We will also retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies. If you no longer wish to be our customer or cease using or accessing our Services, you can request us to close your account and delete all personal information we hold about you.
Third Party websites
Our Apps or Site may contain links to third-party sites. This Policy does not apply to those third-party sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of any other sites that you visit as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 16 or minors (as defined by applicable national laws). If you are a minor, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about yourself to us. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us (See Section 11) immediately to remove the relevant personal information and unsubscribe the minor.
If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to promptly delete such information from our files. As described further in our Terms and Conditions, please do not upload photographs showing other people, in particular, if they are minors.
Storage and transfer of your personal data
When you access or use our Services, your personal data may be processed or transferred within our organization and to service providers located in Australia, the United States and China. Such countries or jurisdictions may have data protection laws that are different in some respects or less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to, processed, or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you reside, you should immediately stop accessing or using the Services.